Safeguarding Your Assets ~ Your Brand
In the business world, information is power. It can be manipulated and distorted and result in misrepresentation, fraud and other serious threats to an organization’s activities or survival. This can be caused by current and former employees, competitors, business allies, vendors, licensees or customers.
Our clients who seek our services are professionals like you – CEOs, Presidents, Controllers, Human Resources Professionals, Occupation Health and Safety, and those entrusted to process claims and safeguard the corporation’s assets.
Whitehall Investigations Canada, offers investigative and intelligence expertise that can assist in exposing threatening or illegal activity, whether or not it has already occurred – information that can be vital to the success of any business. Our team of professionals work as part of your team in helping you develop sound business principles, minimizing financial losses, increasing profits, preserving proprietary data, corporate reputation and when necessary, collecting evidence in preparation for litigation.
With a reputation built on quality, integrity and trust, we have helped clients plan for the future while protecting their assets of today. Our professionals do more than offer information; they provide analysis and recommended actions that are tailored to a specific organization that can impact business strategy and its execution. Whitehall Canada’s multidisciplinary team is comprised of investigative specialists from a wide range of backgrounds, including technology and consulting professionals.
What appears to be a simple bookkeeping oversight, an information technology glitch, a disappointing sales report or an especially eager potential business partner, may actually be an indicator of illegal or fraudulent activity. Regardless of the issue, or whether it has occurred or is merely suspected, our investigators work closely and confidentially with management and legal counsel to conduct objective, third party investigations without disrupting the organization’s operations.
Key areas of corporate solutions include:
Surveillance is completed on employees who have been involved in suspicious work-related claims to include return to work and modified duty breaches, breach of non-compete contracts, suspected moonlighting, abuse of time off, theft and high risk termination matters.
Our staff is well trained in keeping focused on the client’s objective and realizes there are many avenues beyond surveillance to secure the truth. Some of these services include the following:
- Internal and External Surveillance
- High Risk Employee Situations
- Social Media Investigations
- Employment interviews with supervisors, colleagues, and Human Resources personnel
- Extensive databases searches, OSINT
- Locate Investigations
- Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance
- It doesn’t cost you to learn more. But it might be costing your company having no action plan.
Due Diligence and Competitive Intelligence
The risks inherent in today’s business transactions are greater than ever before. Business agreements may be influenced on expectations and anticipation rather than verified business relationships or financial data. Whitehall Canada’s due diligence services help financial institutions, corporations, partnerships and individuals minimize risk in their transactions and undertakings.
Our worldwide investigative resources are utilized to uncover and analyze information, whether an organization is involved in a merger and acquisition, joint venture, distribution arrangement or similar business alliance. Whitehall Canada will ensure that a client possesses critical, business-related background information and operational knowledge. In addition, clients receive recommendations to help them better manage identified risks after an agreement is reached.
- Our team can review incorporation documents and other public records, minutes, and statutory filings; annual financial statements and tax returns; major contracts; and financial performance projections in an effort to identify:
- Financial and operating history
- Litigation involving the company
- Unrealistic projections
- Overstated assets and revenues
- Unrecorded and understated expenses, liabilities, liens or judgments
- Environmental liabilities
- Unjustified personal and business reputation
- Hidden ownership interests
- Hidden assets
- Misrepresentations and non-disclosure of material facts
- Management issues
Globalization, privatization, deregulation – these are the buzzwords of the new global economy. As battles for market share intensify, Whitehall Canada can provide the kind of critical intelligence that enables companies to develop strategies to identify and leverage competitive advantages.
We arm our clients with intelligence about the marketplace and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors. With that information, a company can make more informed decisions about its future endeavours. Our company can advise a client how to use intelligence as a strategic tool to:
- Identify market threats and areas of business risk
- Anticipate competitor initiatives and proactively respond to them
- Understand vulnerabilities and maximize advantages
- Our reports utilize our Business to Business reporting format and are comprehensive and easy to read.
Many clients initially approach Whitehall Investigations Canada because they want someone to hear their problem. We take pride in listening. Our approach is open, collaborative and engaging, and with the end in mind ~ your brand.
Companies wish to deal with firms they can trust who understand the need to unite HR professionals, other investigators and lawyers, even in a union environment. Doing so requires a professional firm, dedicated to reviewing your matter and developing a plan and executing it to our clients requirements.
Standard HR Solutions
- Criminal Background
- Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Driving Records
- Litigation Searches
- Financial Performance
- Other Corporate Solutions
- Extensive database searches
- Employee or claimant interviews
- Asset investigations/subrogation
- Employee integrity and security breach
- High Risk Terminations Surveillance
- Risk analysis
- Wrongful dismissal claims
- Workplace Violence and Harassment
We also specialize in these overlapping services:
- Civil and criminal fraud
- Asset searches for governments, corporations and individuals
- Management/employee fraud and theft
- Identification of secret commissions and kickbacks
- Training on fraud awareness, prevention and related topics
- Whitehall Canada knows that a key to stronger relationships is our unwavering belief in our sense of purpose – to safeguard your assets.